Saturday 28 May 2011

Sublime is starting to come together consisting of vibrant colours and vegetables on both sides of his body. Yesterday (Friday 27th May 2011) Helen worked her magic on his back paws and his legs with her lettuce designs blending lovely shades of green to give it a fresh look. We want to give the lion the effect of walking through lettuce as if its being dragged along with his feet to give our lion a natural look.


More peppers were added to his right barrel with shades of red, orange, yellow and green. It was clear, when finished, that the green pepper needed to have more definition and be darker in order to stand out from Sublime’s lime green body.












Like my initial design where I entered the competition, the vegetables are going to have a darker outline to give them definition and give them an artistic touch. I did this to the tomatoes on the mane to test it out. What do you think?



As a participant in this Pride in Bournemouth event it was my job to stick posters around Bournemouth University to advertise the event. Experience from a previous project for Scream pubs aided me into which areas around University would get the most attention. So I stuck them within restroom cubicles, lifts, cash points and the library. This way students around the university will be stationary for a period of time and will notice the posters.







In order to generate interest and further attempt to catch student’s attention I printed out slips which I created to promote my own blog accompanied by the Subway logo. This will help engage students in the development of Sublime and get them involved!



If you are one of those students thank you for visiting my blog :) please comment about anythingor ask any question to do with Pride In Bournemouth or the Subway Lion who is called “Sublime”. Any vegetables which you think we have left out from Subway which you think will work on the lion?


No comments:

Post a Comment